Note: gospace AI will delay target response times by up to 24 hours from 23 December to 2 January.
gospace AI will use commercially reasonable efforts to make gospace AI Services available at least 99.9% during any calendar month. Downtime is the overall number of minutes gospace AI was unavailable during any calendar month, and excludes the following:
- Slowness or other performance issues with individual features (evolving, analytics etc)
- Issues that are related to external apps or third parties
- Any products or features identified as pilot, alpha, beta or similar
- External network or equipment problems outside of our reasonable control
- Scheduled downtime for maintenance
The Customer’s responsibilities:
- The Customer should provide all necessary information and assistance related to service performance that allows gospace AI to meet the above performance standards.
- The Customer shall inform gospace AI regarding changing business requirements that may necessitate a review, modification, or amendment of the SLA.
gospace AI’s responsibilities:
- Gospace AI will act as primary support provider of the services herein identified except when third-party service providers are employed who shall assume appropriate service support responsibilities accordingly.
- Gospace AI will inform the Customer regarding scheduled and unscheduled service outages due to maintenance, troubleshooting, disruptions or as otherwise necessary.